FRANWORST

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Liberal ethics

Meet Dee.
Dee has a blog called Hark! Imagination!
Dee claims to be in the Education field.
Dee claims that his ethics are 100% liberal, 0% conservative.
Dee is a liberal, and thinks Stephen Colbert is righteous!

Here's what Dee says in his May 15, 2006 Sharing the Wealth post:


I have implemented some Google Adsense information into my blog... I earn a few
pennies if you readers either click the ads featured at the top or the sidebar,
or if you run search results for the Web or for my site, or if you download
Firefox or other Google products through here. Every bit helps....
honestly, folks... If you have a link or an ad, I'll click it, and I'll
leave you a comment saying as much. ... , please click me and I'll click you,
and we'll both be better off....Whatever the overtones, we'll all make a few
extra coins and we'll be helping each other.
Accomplice Kendra said...


Thanks for the clicks! I will of course reciprocate...

That's what I like: 100% Liberal ethics. It's fine to rail against government corruption, to be giddy with Stephen Colbert rants about honesty, but in the liberal personal life it's justifiable to steal from the small business owners who have to pay for fraudulent clicks. It's OK to sign the Google Adsense agreement that prohibits this type of theft. Perhaps scariest of all is the cluelessness inherent in this. Dee, baby, you have a Blogger blog. Google owns Blogger. Do you really think your genius moneymaking idea, if it works, will escape their notice?

Education? Just who is this genius planning to educate? Oh, yeah. Liberals.

Liberal Ethics update: Dee claims that he is within the Google AdWord guidelines (because advertisers are OK with paying for bogus hits) and he invited me to contact Google. I have. Dee also started crying 'cuz I expressed my opinion. Funny, he can smear his employer all over the Rip-off Report, but he can't handle an idea exchange about his own... self.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As indicated in the Terms of Service, Google specifically refers generated clicks from automated consumer content such as spiders, robots, and misappropriations of search optimization software. Furthermore, the incentive to reciprocate ad clicks and searches is no greater than the financial revenues being cast by Google in the first place. I'm certainly not offering prizes or server space.

Feel free to pursue this issue all you want. I'll tell Google no different an account if they would like to contact me.

In the meantime, I highly suggest that you take my picture and link off of your blog immediately. Your posts constitute spamming and online harassment, neither of which I'm sure Google will tolerate.

Richard Quick, Millionaire said...

Dee, you really got to tilt your hat back and learn your terminology. Spamming is unsolicited email, not posting. And since when is exercising freedom of speech harrassment? Are you in favor of censorship? Why can you question the President's ethics, but I can't question yours? This is America. Middle class and lower middle class soldiers have fought and died for centuries for freedom of speech, and the right to keep and bear frilly hats, and you would want to do away with the 1st Amendment? (I think you mean libel, not harrassment.) How can you bear to show your face at Starbuck's?

Richard Quick, Millionaire said...

Dee, you really got to tilt your hat back and learn your terminology. Spamming is unsolicited email, not posting. And since when is exercising freedom of speech harrassment? Are you in favor of censorship? Why can you question the President's ethics, but I can't question yours? This is America. Middle class and lower middle class soldiers have fought and died for centuries for freedom of speech, and the right to keep and bear frilly hats, and you would want to do away with the 1st Amendment? (I think you mean libel, not harrassment.) How can you bear to show your face at Starbuck's?

arevolutionofone said...

While I do not condone scamming clicks off Google to boost your pay from them by a few pennies, and I can't say that I support my liberal friend Dee's position on what you are saying about him, meaning I too support free speech, and as much as I hate to agree with my old nemesis, Richard Quick, I have to say that bringing the man's frilly hat into the argument is a low blow.

Free speech or not there are bounds to a civil argument and frilly hats of the kind that my friend Dee is wearing and that I have been know on occassion to don myself, are sacrosant.

Stand up and fight the powers who mock our frilly hats.

Gwen Hammond said...

Dee, you are a ridiculous leftist, not unlike all of the other leftists that I know. In fact, you are mediocre, at best. Your hat, sir, I would like to formally nominate as the MOST VULGAR APPROPRIATION OF LEFTIST IDEALS in this great country of ours. And, might I add, not surprising. Not surprising at all. Expected, actually.

Very ballsy of you to claim harassment, by the way.

Iesus Kristos.

Gwen Hammond said...

Dee, you are a ridiculous leftist, not unlike all of the other leftists that I know. In fact, you are mediocre, at best. Your hat, sir, I would like to formally nominate as the MOST VULGAR APPROPRIATION OF LEFTIST IDEALS in this great country of ours. And, might I add, not surprising. Not surprising at all. Expected, actually.

Very ballsy of you to claim harassment, by the way.

Iesus Kristos.