FRANWORST

Friday, March 03, 2006

Afterlife Telegrams: the new DedEx



While researching my upcoming books, "The Quick and the Dead: Richard Quick's Guide to Kicking Riches," and I ran across one of those businesses I wished I had thought of. (Since I didn't, I'm starting AfterlifeEmails.Com. Or maybe WesternReunion.com Or PhonyExpress.com. Or DedEx.com) For a donation of $5.00 per word, AfterlifeTelegrams.com will deliver telegrams to people who have passed away. How? you ask. This is done with the help of terminally Ill volunteers who memorize the telegrams before passing away, and then deliver the telegrams after they have passed away. They're not telegrams, they're Afterlife Telegrams. Brilliant. Founder Paul Kinsella must surely have read my book "They Can't Take it With'm: Richard Quick's 7 Stages of Wealthbuilding" (featuring a guest disclaimer and court order by Kubler-Ross). (logo used by permission)

No comments: