FRANWORST

Friday, July 07, 2006

GET RICH QUICK: Sell Innovative Fruit Carriers

While I'm not certain there's a dealer of franchise program for Banana Guard established yet, the market is wide open for this excellent product in the U.S. In fact, there's only one outlet in the U.S.... a bicycle shop in New Orleans. it's inconvenient making a servant fly down there, and during Katrina we had to send the plane to Canada to get the new colors.

I've emailed them for more information. In the meantime, check out their website: Banana guard website.

Dear Banana Guard:

Do you have an established Bananaguard dealer or
distributor program for the US you could send me information on? I am interested
in possibly establishing other dealers or vendor outlets, as I am an ardent user
of your product.
Thank you.
RQ

No comments: