FRANWORST

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do you have the RQ Millionaire Mindset?

OK, students and future millionaires, if you want to seize opportunity you must be prepared for it, and when you hear the creaky window opportunity opening, you must react as one with the Millionaire Mindset. For me, million dollar ideas only appear a few times per day, and I have disciplined myself to react quickly and decisively to seize them.

For example, early this morning I was reviewing the blogs of the misguided (I never sleep; sleep is for Democrats) and ran across The Quaker's Colonel interesting statistics in his post titled Statistics for July:

Today, July 1, 2006, is day 1,200 of the U.S.-led invasion and occupation of
Iraq.

U.S. military deaths are 2,536; 62 died in June, one has died in
July U.S. wounded, as of last update (June 11), total at 18, 356.

Coalition military deaths are 226; half of these are British

Iraqi civilian deaths are at least 50,000.
Police fatalities in 2005 were 3,578 and for the first half of 2006 were 4,693.

Iraqi government figures for fatalities for May and June 2006 were 1,423 and 1,771, respectively. By comparison, the Iraq Coalition report lists only 1,120 and 868 for these
months, respectively.

On July 1, 78 Iraqi civilians and 8 Iraqi police and military died
What's your instant reaction to this news? Awww, that's terrible? Not if you have the Millionaire Mindset it isn't! The conditioned student of wealth's reaction is: Hmmm... How can I make real money off this? I've developed a sixth sense for opportunity... I could sense it nearby.

I immediately called my Director at Quick Research and told him to assemble his his team and get me a report by day's end as to the best way to make serious profit off of the (admittedly unfortunate blah blah) civilian deaths in Iraq. His reaction did not reflect a Millionaire Mindset (It's 4 a.m. And it's Sunday, Mr. Quick. He whined. I haven't seen my family in 4 weeks.). I told him to enjoy his abundant, unemployed family time, fired him, and immediately promoted his assistant. While the exuberance and gutteral nature of his assistant's reaction to his early morning promotion (Fuckin' A!!!) was clearly fueled by 12 hours of Jagermeister shots, his exuberance was reflective of the Millionaire Mindset. I look forward to his report by day's end.

When opportunity appears, you must be ready. For instance, you should have your checkbook out and your assets ready to liquefy prior to the completion of this report. I am sure it will result in an investment program that will create millionaires of those who have developed the Richard Quick, Esq. Millionaire Mindset and are ready for a life of untold wealth and well-deserved luxury.

Will I see you on the veranda?

Richard Quick, Esq.

2 comments:

Gwen Hammond said...

Richard,

My assistant just took a call from your former Director. It appears as though he is ready to take the plunge. He and his wife will be the first to sign the new Green Line Work-to-Own Program contract.

Firing him was the best thing you could have done, my dear. Some people just don't learn otherwise.

GH

Gwen Hammond said...

Richard,

My assistant just took a call from your former Director. It appears as though he is ready to take the plunge. He and his wife will be the first to sign the new Green Line Work-to-Own Program contract.

Firing him was the best thing you could have done, my dear. Some people just don't learn otherwise.

GH