FRANWORST

Monday, November 20, 2006

Richard Quick Saves KFC! Puts Ad on the Moon!

I could brag about once again saving a major, multi-national corporation from disaster.

I could point out that I have just made history by turning the Moon into the largest, most effective advertising medium the world has ever known.

But those who know me know that Millionaire Richard Quick, Esq. is not one to toot his own horn. I'm too modest for that.

So I'll let this post on the internationally acclaimed news site FRANWORST tell the whole complimentary story.

READ THE STORY HERE.

2 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

I've been seeing The Colonel's face on the moon for decades.

Ed B. said...

Haha I agree with Renegade Eye. I've seen all sorts of crazy stuff.

Thanks for the comment Richard. Be sure to keep an eye on my site for new posts!